2011년 2월 20일 일요일

Sonnet: My Computer

It was a hot summer that I bought computer
That was my birthday, and I was so happy
Before, I was not a laptop user
The clean white slim body was really soupy

It was brand new that time
Even though it became old now
Q210/w, it is its name
I used it almost 3years

I used it bit tough so there are lots of cracks
If I used bit carefully, then there might be no breaks
The laptop’s pure white color became a little darker
I feel sorry for this laptop that I’m not careful person

But, in next year, I have to change into Mac
I used this a long time, but its farewell

댓글 1개:

  1. A. There does not seem to be any rhyme scheme or set meter. The number of lines is correct.
    B. The theme changed to the speaker's relationship with his computer.

    답글삭제