2011년 2월 13일 일요일

Ode & Elegy

Ode to my eye

Every morning,
When I get into bathroom,
I see my eye,
That is in the mirror

It is white and dark
The dark side looks like a black pearl
It is shiny and bright
It is my eye

The white side of my eye
It’s like a boiled egg
It’s round and moist
It reflects sunlight and gets shiny

Elegy to my great grandmother

She just lived next to my house
She was living with my grandma
She was kind
She was awesome

One day in winter
She was walking down the road
Then she slipped by frozen ice
That was the bad luck of her

Her hip bone got broken forever
After few days, she went to hospital
But it was not easy for old woman to cure that fast
Then it was the last time when I see her

The woman who took care of me,
When I was young,
Gone like that
How it can’t be sorrowful

댓글 1개:

  1. A. Both have the right amount of stanzas and lines, but neither has a rhyme scheme or set meter.

    B. One deals with the speaker's eye and one deals with his grandmother.

    답글삭제