How do you plan on choosing a career?
I plan my career based on my hobby, and what am I strong at. Therefore, I think I am strong in technology, and I like to make airplane models, so I want to be engineer.
Does your gender make a difference?
I think gender make no difference. Actually, each gender have different adventages. Guys have strong power, and girls have long fingers to hold the tools firmly.
Who will help you choose a carrer?
My brother in Taxas is engineer.
Can the Bible offer any help?
Yes, because I'm Christian
awesome
답글삭제YoungWoo,
답글삭제Please remember to write in paragraph form. Also, please write in complete sentences--it will save you much time later on. Lastly, I would like it if you gave me more on your thoughts on some of the questions. Think of more than one person/place that can help you, how can the Bible offer help, how does gender fit into what you think you want to do? All of your responses are only the beginning, you haven't yet really reflected on them.