"Dear judge Ginue! I feel very sorry about that 3 little piggys, but I don't know what happened to them. First, I was actually on the road with starving stomach, but I never tried to blow up their house or try to eat them. I believe that it was an other wolf, I believe. In my menory, I went to KFC and ate some chickens. I even brought the cctv record that I went to KFC and ate the Chicken, and one corn salad."
I am here because I became a bad wolf which tried to eat three little piggys. Police came to me, and suddenly cought be and I got some test in police office. Since they found the pig's hair between my fingernails, so there was no place which I can escape. However, I am not the wolf they are finding. I have to appeal judge that I am innocent.
"So do you mean that you didn't see them and you were just in the KFC right?"
"Yes"
"Do you have any evidence?, Mr.Wolf?"
"There is a CCTV in KFC which I was filmed, and receipt what I ate there. You can see that I'm super- innocent wolf."
"Then what was that pig hair between your fingernails?"
That pig's hair was from the pig who works in the KFC. It was so hairy what the hair was flying everywhere. Therefore, it might got into my fingernail too. Therefore, I think you have to ask other wolves.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기